Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2016-2-14 04:43:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Genre: Drama
Released: 2007
© 2007 A Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved
Plot Summary
Buy a new outfit. Be a disco diva. Learn to fish. Take a chance. Travel. Laugh. Love. Sometimes all you need to start really living is a little shove in the right direction – and that’s just what Holly Kennedy gets… From the handsome, big-hearted love of her life. From a series of mysterious letters. And from gal pals who know that a friend in need is a friend in need of some laughs! Based on Cecelia Ahern’s joyful bestseller and boasting a top cast led by two-time Academy Award® winner Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler (300), P.S. I Love You is your very own message full of fun, love, triumph and romance. (P.S. You’ll love it!)
剧情简介
  霍莉(希拉里•斯万克 饰)与盖里(杰拉德•巴特勒 饰)深爱彼此,虽然有时候他们会有争吵,可是这些都是他们生活中的情趣。霍莉感觉自己已经找到了最爱,盖里却在他们婚后罹患脑癌并逝世了。自此,霍莉便生活在失去挚爱的痛苦中。
  她感觉丈夫并没有就此离开,她还能在家中感受到盖里的气息。她把自己困在家中,两位好友丹尼丝(莉莎•库卓 饰)、莎拉及霍莉的母亲还有母亲酒吧里的酒保丹尼尔都十分担心她。就在她三十岁生日的那天开始,她便不断收到由盖里给她寄来的信,每封信的最后都加上一句“我爱你”的附注。盖里的信为霍莉的生活注入了力量,她一步步的向前走,但事实上盖里已经死去了,她终究要自己独自生活。
  丹尼丝怀孕了,莎拉即将要结婚,她们两个都生活在幸福当中,霍莉突感落寞。她又开始躲避众人,自认识霍莉后丹尼尔一直都陪在霍莉身边,丹尼尔向霍莉表达自己的爱意。霍莉第一次跑到母亲怀里痛哭,她也知道了盖里的信原来一直由母亲代寄。最后一封信就要拆开,霍莉会否得到重生呢?
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/p.s.-i-love-you/id277695195
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 08:57 , Processed in 0.074293 second(s), 18 queries .