找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1678|回复: 0

[Classics/Documentary] Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind (1080p HD) [罗宾·威廉姆斯:记忆深处]

[复制链接]

2万

主题

回帖

205万

积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2020-10-28 06:22:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Studio: HBO Documentary Films
Genre: Documentary
Released: 2018
Languages
Primary: English (Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
Accessibility
CC: Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
About the Movie
​A love letter to a unique and irrepressible comic talent, who left us far too soon, Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind takes viewers through the one-of-a-kind actor and comedian's extraordinary life and career, revealing what drove him to give voice to the incredible characters he created in his mind. Told largely through Williams' own voice, captured in interviews and audio recordings, and with a wealth of never-before-seen footage, including home video and movie/TV outtakes, the film showcases Williams' boundless energy, lightning wit and knack for creating memorable characters on stage and screen. The documentary also features personal archival material and new interviews with those who loved and knew Williams best, including Billy Crystal, Pam Dawber, David Letterman, Steve Martin and many more. Directed by Marina Zenovich, Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind delves into the intricacies of a man who needed an audience just as much as audiences needed someone like him.
TOMATOMETER
94%

导演: 玛琳娜·泽诺维奇
主演: 罗宾·威廉姆斯 / 比利·克里斯托 / 帕姆·道伯 / 乌比·戈德堡 / 博卡·格德斯维特 / 更多...
类型: 纪录片 / 传记
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 2018-07-16(美国)
片长: 116分钟
剧情简介
  HBO的纪录片《罗宾·威廉姆斯:心灵深处 Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind》将于美国时间7月16日播出,顾名思义该节目就是以于14年过身的名演员Robin Williams为中心。
  该纪录片由Marina Zenovich执导,节目中会深入探讨他的生活﹑事业等,而且还会有过去未曾曝光的镜头,以及与Billy Crystal﹑Eric Idle﹑Whoopi Goldberg﹑David Letterman﹑Steve Martin﹑Pam Dawber﹑Zak Williams等人的访谈。
第69届美国剪辑工会奖  (2019)
纪录片最佳剪辑(电视类)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movi ... y-mind/id1448749191
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 110 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 22:36 , Processed in 0.063368 second(s), 18 queries .