21万

积分

Editor

积分
发表于 2016-12-23 05:05:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Genre: Comedy
Released: 2016
About the Movie
The directorial debut of Max Landis, who had previously penned the screenplays for Chronicle and American Ultra, ME HIM HER is a madcap romantic comedy about Brendan (Point Break’s Luke Bracey), a heartthrob television star who enlists Cory, his shiftless slacker best friend (90210’s Dustin Milligan) to fly out to LA and help him keep his newly-realized homosexuality a secret from Hollywood. Upon arrival in LA, Cory has a drunken one-night stand with Gabbi (HBO’s The Leftovers) and is mostly too busy trying to see her again to help Brendan - despite the fact that Gabbi is a lesbian. With a rowdy cast rounded out by Alia Shakwat, Geena Davis, and Haley Joel Osment, ME HIM HER is a bizarrely endearing high-energy sendup of modern love.
导演: 马克斯·兰迪斯
编剧: 马克斯·兰迪斯
主演: 海利·乔·奥斯蒙 / 吉娜·戴维斯 / 阿莉雅·肖卡特 / 凯尔·柏海莫 / 安吉拉·萨拉弗安 / 更多...
类型: 喜剧 / 同性
制片国家/地区: 美国
上映日期: 2015-06-05(西雅图国际电影节)
片长: 98分钟
剧情简介
      “洛杉矶,怎么说呢,就像一个四处散落等着人来拼的巨大拼图。”布兰登说道。加州洛城,半山腰好莱坞字样的倒影下,浸润在镁光灯中的夜色。性别模糊,标签尽撕,只有温温润润的亲情和爱情在四散的追梦人之间来回流动。灯红酒绿中,我只看向迷茫的你,她?还是他?逐渐清晰坚定的目光中,原来只是你爱我,这么简单。
在外漂泊的科里接到好基友布兰登的电话,让他去LA助其迈出柜子的第一步。科里在gay吧遇到刚和女友吵完架的拉拉加比,两人在酒精作用下玩了场车震,事情开始朝着有点奇怪的方向发展。一部讲述性向是可以流动的,出柜与反出柜的轻松喜剧。
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/me-him-her/id1082489078
购买主题 已有 3 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 11:26 , Processed in 0.062839 second(s), 18 queries .