积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2013-8-31 13:02:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Genres: Pop, Music, Rock, Teen Pop, Adult Contemporary, Dance
Released: Jan 22, 2008
℗ 2008 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT (UK) LIMITED
The music on Natasha Bedingfield’s third album, Pocketful of Sunshine, falls exactly at the place where adult-contemporary rock and club music meet. “Pocketful of Sunshine” and “Angel” are reminiscent of Kelly Clarkson, were she more influenced by R&B than rock ’n’ roll. While rock theatrics have helped propel Bedingfield to the upper echelon of the pop charts, the best songs on Pocketful of Sunshine dig deeper into her soul influences. “Who Knows?” “Happy” and “Pirate Bones” are smart, subtly funky tracks that would be more at home next to Joss Stone than they would Avril Lavigne. In the end, it is Bedingfield’s ingratiating hooks that will attract the most fans. “Love Like This” and “Put Your Arms Around Me” are as catchy as Beyonce’s “Irreplaceable” and Mariah Carey’s “Touch My Body,” and with the help of like-minded artists like Maroon 5’s Adam Levine (who appears in a duet on “Say It Again”) Bedingfield’s music should have no trouble finding its way out of the club and onto the sunny day radio playlists of pop fans everywhere.
曲目
Put Your Arms Around Me
Pocketful Of Sunshine
Happy
Love Like This (feat. Sean Kingston)
Piece Of Your Heart
Soulmate
Say It Again
Angel
Backyard
Freckles
Who Knows
Pirate Bones
Not Givin' Up

下载地址
购买主题 已有 3 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:42 , Processed in 0.067329 second(s), 19 queries .