找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2417|回复: 2

[Rock] A Day to Remember - 5 Albums + 1 EP +1 Single (iTunes Discography)

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

Retired Member

积分
发表于 2015-9-2 07:17:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

A Day to Remember were formed in 2003 and mix emo, hardcore, and metal into a blend affectionately referred to by their fans as "pop mosh." Hailing from Ocala, Florida, vocalist Jeremy McKinnon, guitarists Neil Westfall and Tom Denney, bassist Joshua Woodard, and drummer Bobby Scruggs financed their first EP themselves, then signed with Indianola Records for the release of their full-length And Their Name Was Treason in spring 2005. The record went on to sell over 8,000 copies through word of mouth alone, and a year later the guys were signed to Chicago powerhouse Victory Records. Work quickly began on their label debut; For Those Who Have Heart appeared in January 2007, featuring new drummer Alex Shelnutt. Homesick, the band's sophomore release, arrived in October 2009. After Homesick, Tom Denney left the band (although he remained a part of the writing process) while Kevin Skaff (from Four Letter Lie) assumed the guitar duties. The group's fourth studio album, What Separates Me from You, was released the following year. In 2011, the bandmembers found themselves involved in a dispute with Victory that would eventually lead to a lawsuit, the result of which allowed A Day to Remember to self-release their fifth full-length, Common Courtesy, in 2013. ~ Eduardo Rivadavia

Albums:
And Then There Was Treason
For Those Who Have Heart
Homesick (Special Edition)
Homesick (Deluxe Version)
What Separates Me from You
Common Courtesy

EP:
Attack of the Killer B-Sides

Single:
All I Want (Acoustic)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/a-day-to-remember/id59925710

购买主题 已有 3 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 45 Gold 才能浏览

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于 2020-7-15 04:14:04 | 显示全部楼层
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:35 , Processed in 0.060997 second(s), 18 queries .