回帖

205万

积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2019-1-5 05:20:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

About 2Pac
2Pac became the unlikely martyr of gangsta rap, and a tragic symbol of the toll its lifestyle exacted on urban black America. At the outset of his career, it didn't appear that he would emerge as one of the definitive rappers of the '90s -- he started out as a second-string rapper and dancer for Digital Underground, joining only after they had already landed their biggest hit. But in 1991, he delivered an acclaimed debut album, 2Pacalypse Now, and quickly followed with a star-making performance in the urban drama Juice. Over the course of one year, his profile rose substantially, based as much on his run-ins with the law as his music. By 1994, 2Pac rivaled Snoop Dogg as the most controversial figure in rap, spending as much time in prison as he did in the recording studio. His burgeoning outlaw mythology helped his 1995 album Me Against the World enter the charts at number one, and it also opened him up to charges of exploitation. Yet, as the single "Dear Mama" illustrated, he was capable of sensitivity as well as violence. Signing with Death Row Records in late 1995, 2Pac released the double-album All Eyez on Me in the spring of 1996, and the record, as well as its hit single "California Love," confirmed his superstar status. Unfortunately, the gangsta lifestyle he captured in his music soon overtook his own life. While his celebrity was at its peak, he publicly fought with his rival, the Notorious B.I.G., and there were tensions brewing at Death Row. Even with such conflicts, however, 2Pac's drive-by shooting in September 1996 came as an unexpected shock. On September 13, six days after the shooting, 2Pac passed away, leaving behind a legacy that was based as much on his lifestyle as it was his music.
The son of two Black Panther members, Tupac Amaru Shakur was born in New York City. His parents had separated before he was born, and his mother moved him and his sister around the country for much of their childhood. Frequently, the family was at the poverty level, but Shakur managed to gain acceptance to the prestigious Baltimore School of the Arts as a teenager. While he was at the school, his creative side flourished, as he began writing raps and acting. Before he could graduate, his family moved to Marin City, CA, when he was 17 years old. Over the next few years, he lived on the streets and began hustling. Eventually, he met Shock-G, the leader of Digital Underground. The Oakland-based crew decided to hire him as a dancer and roadie, and as he toured with the group, he worked on his own material. 2Pac made his first recorded appearance on the group's spring 1991 record, This Is an EP Release, and he also appeared on their second album, Sons of the P. The following year, he released his own debut, 2Pacalypse Now. The album became a word-of-mouth hit, as "Brenda's Got a Baby" reached the R&B Top 30 and the record went gold. However, its blunt and explicit lyrics earned criticisms for moral watchdogs, and Vice President Dan Quayle attacked the album while he was campaigning for re-election that year.

Albums list:
2Pac - 2Pac Greatest Hits
2Pac - 2pac The Collection
2Pac - 2Pacalypse Now
2Pac - A Decade of Silence
2Pac - All Eyez On Me
2Pac - All Eyez On Me (Remastered)
2Pac - Beginnings - The Lost Tapes 1988-1991
2Pac - Better Dayz
2Pac - Big Caz Presents 2pac the Lost Tape (Live)
2Pac - California Love
2Pac - California Love (Germany Version)
2Pac - DJ Cyberkid Presents 2Pac Duets, Vol. 1
2Pac - Ghetto Gospel (The Birth of a Legend)
2Pac - Immortal
2Pac - Live My Life
2Pac - Loyal to the Game
2Pac - Me Against the World
2Pac - Me Against the World (Explicit)
2Pac - Nu-Mixx Klazzics
2Pac - Nu-mixx Klazzics (Explicit)
2Pac - Nu-Mixx Klazzics, Vol. 2 (Evolution Duets and Remixes) [Expanded Edition]
2Pac - Pac Um In - [The Dave Cash Collection]
2Pac - Pac's Life
2Pac - Pac's Life (Posthumous Version)
2Pac - R U Still Down (Remember Me)
2Pac - Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z
2Pac - Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z (Explicit)
2Pac - Suset Blvd
2Pac - The 10th Anniversary Collection The Sex, the Soul & the Street
2Pac - The Best of 2Pac, Pt. 1 Thug
2Pac - The Best of 2Pac, Pt. 2 Life
2Pac - The Great 2Pac
2Pac - The Thug Story
2Pac - Thug Life
2Pac - Thugg Life Mix
2Pac - Tupac Resurrection (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)
2Pac - Until the End of Time
2Pac - Wonder Why They Call U Bitch (feat. Faith Evans) - Single
2Pac & Boot Camp Clik - One Nation (The Album)
2Pac & Snoop Doggy Dogg - Back to Back 2Pac & Snoop Doggy Dogg
2Pac & Snoop Doggy Dogg - It Takes Two 2Pac vs. Snoop Doggy Dogg
2Pac & The Outlawz - Outlaws of Comedy
2Pac & The Outlawz - Still I Rise
Cyssero & 2Pac - Back to Back Cyssero & 2Pac
Makaveli - Makaveli A.k.a. 2Pac
Makaveli - The Don Killuminati The 7 Day Theory
Snoop Doggy Dogg & 2Pac - 2 of Americaz Most Wanted
Thug Life - Thug Life, Vol. 1 (feat. 2Pac)
Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, Nate Dogg, Outlawz, K-Ci & JoJo - Live at the House of Blues

M4V list:
1. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted
2. All Bout U
3. Baby Don't Cry (Keep Ya Head Up II)
4. Brenda's Got a Baby
5. California Love (Remix)
6. Changes (Edited)
7. Dear Mama
8. Ghetto Gospel
9. Hail Mary
10. Holler If Ya Hear Me
11. I Get Around
12. I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto
13. If My Homie Calls
14. Letter 2 My Unborn
15. Playa Cardz Right (feat. 2Pac)
16. Thugz Mansion (feat. Nas & J. Phoenix)
17. Thugz Mansion
18. To Live & Die In L.A.
19. Until the End of Time (Letterbox Version)
20. Until the End of Time
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/2pac/id105998
购买主题 已有 1 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 800 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 11:53 , Processed in 0.061583 second(s), 18 queries .