找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1868|回复: 2

[Alternative/Punk] Peaches - 16 (Albums & EPs & Singles)

[复制链接]

2万

主题

回帖

205万

积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2018-11-11 03:53:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

About Peaches
Peaches (Merrill Nisker) burst into transcontinental favor with her very particular brand of cocksure rapping and groovebox beats. Though she came from an underground cauldron of acoustic folk (Mermaid Café), avant-garde jazz (Fancypants Hoolum), and deconstructed noise swarms (the Shit), it wasn't until 2000 that her fearless, political gender play truly raised heads. European trawls unearthed new admirers, and collaborations with the equally lewd Chilly Gonzales certainly fueled the fire for her first solo effort. By the time she signed with Berlin's Kitty-Yo label and unleashed The Teaches of Peaches, her niche had already been carved out: Peaches sounded like a Penthouse Forum together with Grandmaster Flash, Shirley Manson, and Charles Manson. She soon moved to XL, which reissued The Teaches of Peaches in 2002 and released Fatherfucker in 2003 and Impeach My Bush in 2006. For 2009's I Feel Cream, Peaches worked with Simian Mobile Disco and took her sound in a more electronic, eclectic direction. Nisker then took an extended break from recording, instead appearing in a one-woman version of Jesus Christ Superstar entitled, naturally, Peaches Christ Superstar. Other projects included the meta rock opera Peaches Does Herself, which chronicled her rise to fame, and the book What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches, which documented her between-album work. She returned to the studio with longtime producer Vice Cooler as well as guests such as Kim Gordon, Feist, and Simonne Jones for 2015's Rub, a set reflecting the directions dance and hip-hop had taken in the six years since her last album. ~ Dean Carlson

Albums & EPs & Singles list:
Peaches - Boys Wanna Be Her
Peaches - Burst! (Remixes)
Peaches - Dancing Queen - Single
Peaches - Downtown - EP
Peaches - Fatherfucker
Peaches - I Feel Cream
Peaches - I Feel Cream (Bonus Track Version)
Peaches - Impeach My Bush (Bonus Track Version)
Peaches - Kick It - Single
Peaches - Lose You
Peaches - Lose You - EP
Peaches - Rub
Peaches - Rub Remixed
Peaches - The Teaches of Peaches
Peaches & Gonzales - Red Leather
Peaches, Effi Briest & Alan Vega - Jonny
https://itunes.apple.com/bs/artist/peaches/3028600
购买主题 已有 1 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 500 Gold 才能浏览

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于 2019-6-15 08:41:07 | 显示全部楼层
XIEXIEFENXIANG
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 12:37 , Processed in 0.065092 second(s), 18 queries .