发表于 2018-3-12 01:25:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

导演: 林正盛
编剧: 林正盛
主演: 戴立忍 / 杨贵媚 / 陈湘琪 / 李心洁 / 张凤书 / 更多...
类型: 剧情
制片国家/地区: 台湾
上映日期: 2003-05-22
剧情简介
  从小在台湾长大的鲁宾逊现在从事房地产行业,由于父母和兄弟姐妹都在美国,独自留在台湾的他每日住在酒店中。一个人生活要简单的多,鲁宾逊除了一箱随身换洗的衣服也只有他养了很久的一条小鱼陪伴自己。
  鲁宾逊把所有的精力都投入到工作中,他有自己的经济公司,专门做规划房屋的整体行销,在他的公司中工作的几名员工都有各自的故事。得力助手Billie属于女强人类型,她是房地产销售的业务高手,并且对于工作和爱情都始终充满热情。秀林总是独来独往,她的专业是平面设计,除了工作同事们对她的私人生活几乎一无所知。鲁宾逊尽量不去涉及员工们的私人生活,但Billie和秀林似乎拿少言寡语的鲁宾逊当作倾诉的对象,她们喜欢把自己的故事讲给鲁宾逊听,鲁宾逊也乐于在她们需要倾诉的时候做一个认真的听众。
  鲁宾逊的女友Vicky经常会到酒店中来找她,尽管Vicky总是在尽量给鲁宾逊家的感觉,但不知为什么鲁宾逊始终没有和她长久在一起的愿望。也许鲁宾逊就是鲁宾逊,他注定了一生都要漂流,不会为某个人停下来。
  通过互联网鲁宾逊发现了一个正在出售的小岛,那个在古巴附近的神秘岛屿一下子勾起了鲁宾逊的兴趣。鲁宾逊决定带着足够的钱离开台湾,在那个小岛上开辟自己新的生活,只适合自己的与众不同的生活……
Genre: Drama
Released: 2003
© 2015 Central Motion Picture Corp All Rights Reserved
About the Movie
I am Robinson, My disposable living necessities are provided by the hotel. Isn't it great to live in a place, somewhere I can leave dirty and messy in the morning and automatically becomes tidy after I come back everyday.When I just met Vicky, my girlfriend, she seeks the feel of "home" more than anything else. The only thing I can do is take her to the hotel I stay and make love with her. I never tell her this is where I live permanently.I organize a team to sell houses. Our team specializes in writing the entire marketing proposals for building owners, packaging, promotions, and the sales. We all have our unique specialties and various backgrounds. From rags to riches, we developed a strong family tie, but I never interferer with their personal lives. Well, sometimes I have to For example, Billie is always in love and lovelorn can't help but care about her when seeing her eyes full of sorrowful tears. As for Benny, he can fix up anything except his own wife. Every time he cheated on his wife, he got caught. And then he came to me and asked for help. Can I just sit there and ignore it?I found Crusoe Island at a website where it sells Islands. Somehow I just instantly believed the Island can help me turn over a new life.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/robinsons-crusoeme/id1262709687
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 120 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 10:03 , Processed in 0.059661 second(s), 18 queries .