突出贡献

发表于 2017-1-13 06:24:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

HD Version
Genre: Drama
Released: Sep 23, 2014
© ABC Disney 2014
CCin English
Description
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns for a dynamic, action-packed second season, with newly appointed Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) – now the keeper of the secrets - charged with rebuilding and restoring government and public trust in S.H.I.E.L.D. in the wake of the events of “Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” where it was revealed evil Hydra agents had infiltrated the organization. Ever since the existence of super heroes and aliens became public knowledge after the Battle of New York, the world has been trying to come to grips with this new reality. Agent Phil Coulson, who had died at the hands of Loki during the battle, was resuscitated and brought back into action, assembling a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division). S.H.I.E.L.D.'s mission: to protect those who cannot protect themselves from threats they cannot conceive. But the biggest threat was growing from within, as S.H.I.E.L.D.'s old enemy, Hydra – a dangerous extremist group Captain America fought against in World War II – had secretly infiltrated and infected the organization at the highest levels. Once revealed to the public, S.H.I.E.L.D., including Coulson and his team, was discredited and made to look like the enemy. The world now views S.H.I.E.L.D. as untrustworthy, and it's Coulson's job to change that opinion. Director Phil Coulson will also be joined by Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen), Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), Agent Leo Fitz, (Iain De Caestecker), Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) and others.
Name
1. Shadows
2. Heavy Is the Head
3. Making Friends and Influencing People
4. Face My Enemy
5. A Hen in the Wolf House
6. A Fractured House
7. The Writing On the Wall
8        HDTV-14Closed CaptioningThe Things We Bury
9. Ye Who Enter Here
10. What They Become
11. Aftershocks
12. Who You Really Are
13. One of Us
14. Love In the Time of Hydra
15. One Door Closes
16. Afterlife
17. Melinda
18. The Frenemy of My Enemy
19. The Dirty Half Dozen
20. Scars
21. S.O.S. (Part 1)
22. S.O.S. (Part 2)
导演: 乔斯·韦登
编剧: 斯坦·李 / 杰克·科比 / 乔斯·韦登 / 杰德·韦登 / 毛丽莎·谭查罗恩
主演: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 更多...
类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
首播: 2014-09-23(美国)
集数: 22
单集片长: 45分钟
剧情简介
  当HYDRA的秘密不再是秘密之后,该剧便可以全力在这方面展开剧情了。在第二季中,新任神盾局局长Coulson和他的团队成了「通缉犯」,HYDRA组织仍在追杀他们,而且能够调动的资源已经非常有限,但那不会阻止他们继续「为世界的和平与安全而战」——毕竟已知的和未知...
https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-s ... .e.l.d./id911655988
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 1000 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 13:13 , Processed in 0.060081 second(s), 18 queries .