gamebola 发表于 2023-12-4 04:58:54

Genre: Soundtrack
Release Date: 05 November 2023
℗ 2023 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc., under exclusive license to Geffen Records
Track List:
01. Can’t Catch Me Now (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
02. The Hanging Tree (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
03. Wool (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
04. Nothing You Can Take From Me (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
05. The Garden (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
06. The Ballad of Lucy Gray Baird (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
07. Bury Me Beneath The Willow (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
08. The Old Therebefore / Singing at Snakes (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
09. Burn Me Once (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
10. District 12 Stomp (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
11. Nothing You Can Take From Me (Boot-Stompin' Version) [from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes]
12. Cabin Song (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
13. Lucy Gray (part 1) [from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes]
14. Pure As The Driven Snow (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
15. Winter's Come And Gone (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
16. Keep On The Sunny Side (from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes)
17. Lucy Gray (part 2) [from The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes]
https://music.apple.com/us/album ... s-snakes/1714727603

本主题需向作者支付 10 Gold 才能浏览 购买主题
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Olivia Rodrigo, Rachel Zegler & Flatland Cavalry - The Hunger Games The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes (Music From & Inspired By) (Mastered) (2023)