jason 发表于 2017-9-1 03:39:20

HD Version
Genre: Drama
Released: Sep 22, 2015
© CBS Corp 2015
CCin English
Description
Limitless is based on the feature film, is a fast-paced drama about Brian Finch, who discovers the brain-boosting power of the mysterious drug NZT and is coerced by the FBI into using his extraordinary cognitive abilities to solve complex cases for them. Working closely with Brian in the major case squad in New York City is Special Agent Rebecca Harris, a formidable investigator with a dark past, and Special Agent Boyle, a former military officer and Rebecca's confidante. They report to Special Agent in Charge Nasreen "Naz" Pouran, a canny manipulator of the reins of power. Unbeknownst to the FBI, Brian also has a clandestine relationship with Senator Edward Mora (Academy Award nominee Bradley Cooper, recurring), a presidential hopeful and regular user of NZT who has plans of his own for his new prote'ge'. Fueled now with a steady supply of NZT that enables him to use 100% of his brain capacity, Brian is more effective than all of the FBI agents combined, making him a criminal's worst nightmare and the greatest asset the Bureau has ever possessed.
Name:
1. Pilot
2. Badge! Gun!
3. The Legend of Marcos Ramos
4. Page 44
5. Personality Crisis
6. Side Effects May Include...
7. Brian Finch's Black Op
8. When Pirates Pirate Pirates
9. Headquarters!
10. Arm-ageddon
11. This is Your Brian On Drugs
12. The Assassination of Eddie Morra
13. Stop Me Before I Hug Again
14. Fundamentals of Naked Portraiture
15. Undercover!
16. Sands, Agent of Morra
17. Close Encounters
18. Bezgranichnyy
19. A Dog's Breakfast
20. Hi, My Name is Rebecca Harris
21. Finale, Pt. 1!
22. Finale, Pt. 2!!
101. First Look
102. One Minute with Jake & Bradley
103. Bradley Cooper and Jake McDorman's Formula for Success
导演: 尼尔·博格 / 马克·韦布
编剧: Craig Sweeny
主演: 杰克·麦克道曼 / 詹妮弗·卡朋特 / 希尔·哈勃 / 玛丽·伊丽莎白·马斯特兰托尼奥 / 布莱德利·库珀 / 更多...
类型: 剧情 / 科幻 / 惊悚
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
首播: 2015-09-23
集数: 22
单集片长: 40分钟
剧情简介
  改编自2011年布莱德利·库珀主演的同名电影,男主角布莱恩·芬奇(Brian Finch)发现了一种具有神秘力量的药物NZT,于是他便使用自己获得的全新超能力帮助FBI解决案件。
https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-s ... ason-1/id1031572562
本主题需向作者支付 700 Gold 才能浏览 购买主题
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Limitless, Season 1 (1080p HD) [永无止境]