jason 发表于 2017-6-9 07:07:44

HD Version
Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Released: Oct 11, 2012
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
CCin English
Description
The CW’s #1 show returns for another explosive season — and you won’t want to miss a minute. Featuring a hot ensemble cast, the fourth season starts off with everything in transition. Elena faces her worst nightmare as she awakens from her deadly accident to find she must now endure the terrifying change of becoming a vampire — or face certain death. Stefan and Damon are torn even further apart over how to help Elena adjust to a life she never wanted, and everyone must cope with the chaos created after the vampires and their supporters were outed to the town council and local leaders. Despite everything, as Elena and her friends enter into the final stretch of high school before graduation sends them on different paths, they feel the bond to their home town of Mystic Falls take on a deeper meaning when a new mysterious villain is introduced who seems intent on destroying it. Guest stars include Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin.
Name:
1. Growing Pains
2. Memorial
3. The Rager
4. The Five
5. The Killer
6. We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
7. My Brother's Keeper
8. We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
9. O Come, All Ye Faithful
10. After School Special
11. Catch Me If You Can
12. A View to a Kill
13. Into The Wild
14. Down the Rabbit Hole
15. Stand By Me
16. Bring It On
17. Because the Night
18. American Gothic
19. Pictures of You
20. The Originals
21. She's Come Undone
22. The Walking Dead
23. Graduation
导演: 马科斯·西恩加
编剧: 凯文·威廉姆森 / Julie Plec / L.J. Smith
主演: 妮娜·杜波夫 / 保罗·韦斯利 / 伊恩·萨默海尔德 / 约瑟夫·摩根 / 史蒂夫·R·麦奎因 / 更多...
类型: 剧情 / 爱情 / 恐怖 / 奇幻
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
首播: 2012-10-11(美国)
集数: 23
单集片长: 43分钟
剧情简介
  《吸血鬼日记》由美国女作家L.J.史密斯的同名畅销系列小说改编而成。
  第四季的剧情会围绕变成吸血鬼的Elena(妮娜·杜波夫 Nina Dobrev 饰)展开。变身让她想起了和之前被Damen(伊恩·萨默海尔德 Ian Somerhalder 饰)抹去的记忆,这会是她和Stefan(保罗·韦斯利 Paul Wesley 饰)的关系产生新的裂痕。附身到Tyler身上的klaus和Caroline之间到底有怎样的进展?真正的Tyler又去哪了呢?Elena在知道真相后又会有怎样的举动?而Jeremy面对变成吸血鬼的姐姐会有什么反应,Elena自己又如何接受这样的事实呢?
https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-s ... eason-4/id562347668
已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 200 Gold 才能浏览 购买主题

Masons2016 发表于 2017-8-28 20:02:52

第四季女主作出了自己的选择,后面几季也没什么看头了
页: [1]
查看完整版本: The Vampire Diaries, Season 4 (720p HD) [吸血鬼日记 第四季]