突出贡献

发表于 2017-1-13 06:23:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

HD Version
Genre: Drama
Released: Sep 24, 2013
© ABC Studios INC, All Rights Reserved
CCin English for some episodes
Description
Joss Whedon, the creative genius behind the feature film "Marvel's The Avengers," one of the highest grossing films of all time, and the iconic television series "Buffy The Vampire Slayer," has co-created Marvel's first television series "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," a dynamic, action-packed one-hour drama that brings back Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) to lead a team of highly skilled agents to investigate extra-normal and super human people and events worldwide. The series begins where the "Marvel's The Avengers" left off. It's just after the battle of New York, and now that the existence of super heroes and aliens has become public knowledge, the world is trying to come to grips with this new reality. Agent Phil Coulson is back in action and now has his eye on a mysterious group called The Rising Tide. In order to track this unseen, unknown enemy, he has assembled a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division). The S.H.I.E.L.D. team has a mission: To investigate the new, the strange and the unknown around the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary. Coulson's team consists of Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), highly trained in combat and espionage; Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen), expert pilot and martial artist; Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker), brilliant engineer; and Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge), genius bio-chemist. Joining them on their journey into mystery is computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet).
Name:
1. Pilot
2. 0-8-4
3. The Asset
4. Eye Spy
5. Girl in the Flower Dress
6. Fzzt
7. The Hub
8. The Well
9. Repairs
10. The Bridge
11. The Magical Place
12. Seeds
13. T.R.A.C.K.S.
14. T.A.H.I.T.I.
15. Yes Men
16. End of the Beginning
17. Turn, Turn, Turn
18. Providence
19. The Only Light In The Darkness
20. Nothing Personal
21. Ragtag
22. Beginning of the End
导演: 乔斯·韦登
编剧: 杰克·科比 / 乔斯·韦登 / 斯坦·李 / 毛丽莎·谭查罗恩
主演: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 更多...
类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语
首播: 2013-09-24(美国)
集数: 22
单集片长: 45分钟
剧情简介
  复仇者联盟以及随后影响深远的纽约之战,让外星人和超能力者不再是坊间传说的秘密。纽约之战过后,世界格局即将重新洗牌,野心家们则蠢蠢欲动,神盾局面临前所未有的挑战。在此危急关头,一度传闻死于纽约的特工菲尔·科尔森探员(克拉克·格雷格 Clark Gregg 饰)“复活”,吸纳了身怀绝技的格兰特•沃德(布雷特·道顿 Brett Dalton 饰)、梅琳达·梅(温明娜 Ming-Na Wen 饰)、莱奥·菲兹(伊恩·德·卡兹泰克 Iain De Caestecker 饰)、盖玛·西蒙斯(伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 Elizabeth Henstridge 饰)以及来自黑客构成的民间团体涨潮组织的斯凯(科洛·本内特 Chloe Bennet 饰)加入进来。
  他们以一己凡人之力,投入到各种匪夷所思且疑云重重的危险事件的调查中去……
https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-s ... .e.l.d./id689571083
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 1000 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:28 , Processed in 0.064885 second(s), 18 queries .